Tuesday, February 5, 2013

My life lately

On Friday I flew back from two wonderful weeks in Colorado with Jeremiah.
We spent the two weeks wedding planning, shopping, meeting people, going on dates, and just enjoying each others company.
I was supposed to fly back Thursday but my flight was cancelled. 
I was one happy girl to spend a few more hours with Jeremiah, plus he took me to a couple antique stores and spoiled me which is always a plus.

Since getting back 
I've been working on centerpieces for the wedding (you can see some pics on my instagram)
I finished putting my Home Management binder together. Someday when I have more time I might do a post on it.
 I've also packed up everything I won't need for the next month.

On February 15th I fly out to California for a week for my bridal shower, and to spend time with my mom #2 planning our second reception. 

I won't officially be back to blogging for a while, but I will do my best to do updates here and there.
I hope you all are doing great, thank you for your kind words and support!
I appreciate them all! 


2 comments:

  1. Ahhhh! Girl get it done! Wedding :) Yay! I wish you the best!!! How exciting :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh.. what a cute blog! :) & what an EXCITING time in your life!! I hope everything goes perfect on your special day.. you too are a beautiful couple and as long as you keep loving each other like you do you'll figure everything out. (advice from another newly wed.. haha what do I know.. but from my short experience) Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your sweet words, so comment away and I'll do my best to respond to each and every one of you!

Pin It button on image hover