Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Engagement Pictures

I promise I haven't completely abandoned you.
I do have some posts in mind, I just don't have all the time needed to sit down and write them all out yet.
Really the only social media that I've even been active on is Instagram.
If you want to see what I've been up to wedding wise feel free to add me, my username is maiaw13.

Meanwhile I'm going to distract you with some of our engagement pictures!





 Why yes, he does make this face at least once in every photo shoot we do.


 The slide was wet, so we didn't really slide down so much as slowly wiggle our way down. Thus our faces.


 My preparing myself for an underdog face apparently...






4 comments:

  1. wow! I love your pictures and you have such beautiful long hair :) you guys look so happy together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww - so sweet! just ran across your blog - so cute!

    http://therealfoodrunner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful photos! Enjoy your time of planning! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your photos are adorable! I nominated you for the Liebster Award, check out my post for the details!

    xo,
    Mandy
    throughthenewlywedlens.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your sweet words, so comment away and I'll do my best to respond to each and every one of you!

Pin It button on image hover