Thursday, January 3, 2013

Three favorite Items from Etsy


Etsy has been my go to place for finding unique items for my wedding. I spend countless hours surfing through Etsy and getting awesome ideas for my wedding.
So far some of my favorites that I've bought have been:

1. Invitations from Designed with Amore
These invitations were exactly what I was looking for and I have gotten so many compliments on them.

2. Antique Heart Ring Box from Hafenwood
My little brother the ring bearer was super excited when this came in, he keeps asking when he can carry it for me.

3. Alternative Guest Book from Modern Keepsake-Personalized Prints
I have never liked the idea of having a guestbook that you never look at again, so I knew I wanted something different that I could use as art in our future home. I was so excited when I came across this one.

All of these shop owners were such a pleasure to work with, and put up with me changing my mind.
I love all of these and can't wait to use them for our wedding day!

I ordered my wedding dress from Etsy as well but you'll have to wait till after the wedding to see that!



20 comments:

  1. Hi there!!! I'm Hanna, your newest follower from the Tuesday blog hop, a day late:) Lovely blog and Happy New Year!!! You can find me anytiem at www.bouffeebambini.blogspot.com

    xoxox Hanna

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love Etsy!!

    I hope you're having a great week and a Happy New Year!

    Thank you so much for linking up to last week's Aloha Friday Blog Hop!! I'm following you.

    If you have time, we'd love to have you come and link up to the Aloha Friday Blog Hop if you haven't already! (Thank you so very much if you've already linked up, I truly appreciate it!!)

    Come and link up, enter the giveaway (if you haven't yet) and celebrate the coming weekend with us!

    Aloha,

    Jean {What Jean Likes}

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea I have a slight obsession with etsy, my fiance even bought my promise/pre engagement ring from etsy :)
      -Maia

      Delete
  3. So freaking cute I love the tree for the guestbook.
    It's fun to see how many different options there are that are fun, rather than the typical sign in book!

    -Mikell
    gordongoodlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it too, I can't wait to frame it and hang it in our house!
      Thanks for finding my blog!
      -Maia

      Delete
  4. Hi Maia! I just wanted to stop by and say thanks so much for becoming a new follower. Happy New Year!

    PS - One of my best friends used a navy version of that tree print as her guest book; I loved it, and thought it was perfect! Can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, new follower from the GFC Blog Hop. Great finds! Etsy always has some awesome stuff. :)

    xo,
    Kristin
    aboutagirl.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Etsy is awesome, thanks for stopping by!
      -Maia

      Delete
  6. Etsy has great items. New Follower!!!


    www.myuniquegirlz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes they do! Thanks for stopping by!
      -Maia

      Delete
  7. We did the fingerprint tree for our wedding guest book. I have it hanging in our living room and it's one of the first things that catches people's eyes. I'm soo glad we chose to go with it instead of a book!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it more than a regular guest book and I can't wait to hang it in our home!
      -Maia

      Delete
  8. Nice blog! Found you through wifessionals blog hop! Your newest follower!
    http://tasteofaugust.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey! I followed you through the "I Love my Post" blog hop! So glad I found your blog, i'm a new follower :) Come follow back if you'd like!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you found my little blog, thanks for stopping by!
      -Maia

      Delete
  10. Oh, how I love Etsy. I could spend hours up there!!

    Your invitations are gorgeous!! So unique, but classic.

    ReplyDelete
  11. HI!! Just found your website and saw you are planning your wedding. I have lots of wedding giveaways going on my blog this month!! (Right now I have one for a custom wedding cake topper!)
    Please stop by and check it out!

    www.jaxandmarbles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your sweet words, so comment away and I'll do my best to respond to each and every one of you!

Pin It button on image hover