Wednesday, January 16, 2013

The Calm before the Storm

Tomorrow morning I'm hopping on a plane to go see my love.
 I'll get to spend two wonderful weeks with him.
 This will be one of the last calm times before the wedding. 
After I get back from CO the next month is filled with wedding plans, crafting, a bridal shower, my best friend flying in and then of course our wedding. Things don't slow down after March 9th either, the first three months of our marriage will consist of  honeymoons, a second reception, graduations, and friends weddings. 
You get the point the next five months are going to be crazy, all of this to say you might not see much of me on here.
 I promise I'll be back though, with plenty of wedding goodness to satisfy you.




5 comments:

  1. Aw! Congrats on your marriage! My cousin is also getting married March 9th. :) Stopping by from the blog hop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you have a wonderful time with your significant other! Thanks for joining the blog hop. Btw, I am co-hosting a jewelry swap. If you'd like to participate - Bauble Swap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am your latest follower from The Almost Friday hop. I hope your trip is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is exactly how it was for our wedding, things were INSANE! Just remember to enjoy it, and good luck, being married is seriously the greatest! Your blog is adorable!!

    toriandalex.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just found your blog. This is so exciting. Congratulations! = )
    walkinginmemphisinhighheels.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your sweet words, so comment away and I'll do my best to respond to each and every one of you!

Pin It button on image hover