Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Our Little Secret

Sometimes on long road trips Jeremiah sings Shania Twain's song "Man! I feel like a woman!" And I die laughing every time. I'm glad he's comfortable enough in his masculinity to sing it cause it's hilarious and I really should get it on video.

Sometimes I send pictures like this to Jeremiah.

I think it's my way of preparing him for the horror that is known as woman beautification. Also because I have a weird sense of humor.

Sometimes he wears purple and red just to annoy me and cause he thinks it looks good. I'm sorry but all I can think of when I see that color combination is the red hat society.

Sometimes I still feel like a kid and wonder what gave me the idea that I'm qualified to get married. Then I remember marriage is a learning and growing process, thank goodness Jeremiah has patience with me.

Sometimes I'm incredibly stubborn about something and then I realize I was wrong but I'm to prideful to admit it at the time so I keep being stubborn about it. I really am trying to work on that.

Sometimes I get excited about being married cause it means I'll have my own kitchen, is that weird?

Sometimes I get baby hungry (babies are so cute, I can't help it), and when I tell Jeremiah he laughs and reminds me of the song that started playing on the radio right after we got engaged. Diamonds make Babies by Dierks Bentley. Talk about timing...if you haven't heard it go listen to it here, you'll see why the timing was impeccable. I'm pretty sure Jeremiah and the DJ were in on some kind of plot together.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your sweet words, so comment away and I'll do my best to respond to each and every one of you!

Pin It button on image hover