Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Our Little Secret

Sometimes I really miss being in school. I can't wait till next semester starts and I can go back. I know you all probably think I'm crazy but I love everything about college, the new textbooks (not so fond on the cost though), getting new notebooks to write in, the nervousness leading up to your first class, meeting new friends, I miss it all.

Sometimes I fall up stairs. This happens more often than you would think, as a result I always have bruises.
Back when Jeremiah and I were just friends I fell up the concrete stairs to our dorms and chipped my knee cap. He was pretty sweet and carried my books for me while I learned to maneuver on crutches. I actually think this was the start of us liking each other so maybe being clumsy isn't a bad thing.

Sometimes I jokingly get called a Cougar, because apparently being  1 1/2 years older than my fiance qualifies me for that term. Who knew?

Sometimes I get really nervous about my upcoming Bridal Shower, I hate opening presents up in front of people. So a whole event revolving around me opening presents in front of people sends me into a mini panic attack. I just hope I don't faint or vomit in front of everyone.

Sometimes I look into the requirements for a marriage license in CO and have a major panic attack when I find out both parties have to be present to apply and it expires after 30 days. I leave to visit him tomorrow but even if we apply at the end of my visit it will expire a week and a half before our wedding. Eloping sounds even more awesome right now.

Sometimes I listen to old voice mails from Jeremiah so I can hear his voice. Long distance and his work schedule isn't working out well right now.

Sometimes I can't help but lay awake at night and be thankful for the life God has given me, I am so beyond blessed I feel like I'm living in a dream.









2 comments:

  1. Right there with you on the shower thing...opening gifts in front of all those people is so hard. Sorry I am of no encouragement there.
    Also I get called a cougar too! and I'm barely a month older than my husband! ridiculous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited for you to be coming to CO! What school are you going to be attending?

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your sweet words, so comment away and I'll do my best to respond to each and every one of you!

Pin It button on image hover