Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Our Little Secret


Sometimes my little brother and sister say the funniest things and I'm guilty of telling everyone I know because they are just so hilarious.


Sometimes I get sick of wedding planning so I just stop for a week at a time and then I freak out cause I'm afraid I won't get everything done and I stress myself out so much that I get sick of it...yea it's a vicious cycle.

Sometimes I try to pretend I'm strong about Long Distance Relationships all the time but I'm not, there are nights where I break down and cry myself to sleep, pathetic? Yea maybe.

Sometimes I miss Arizona, which is crazy because I always thought I would hate it there, but I guess I fell in love with the people I met and memories I made there.

Sometimes eloping sounds awesome, ok actually more like all the time.

Sometimes I'll remember something funny Jeremiah has said or done and I'll start laughing, out loud, like a crazy woman, and people will stare at me. Oh well that guy is hilarious so I can't help it.




6 comments:

  1. I can identify with literally almost all of those! I agree wedding planning is far from fun sometimes...and closer to the actual date, you just want to pick up and run away...skip to the honeymoon. I know I did! haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really gets overwhelming sometimes, March can't get here soon enough haha.
      -Maia

      Delete
  2. Hello! I found your blog from Love the Grows. I can so identify with the wedding planning one! I'm actually getting married on March 9, 2013 as well, and I feel your pain! I can't wait for the day to come and for forever to begin!

    All the best with your plans!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congrats! We can be wedding date buddies! :) I hope all your planning is going well :)
      -Maia

      Delete
  3. My parents eloped, and they told my husband and I that we could elope if we wanted to, but warned us that in their experience, the family is a little annoyed at you afterwards because they didn't get a fun wedding to go to. So I suppose the wedding planning is worth it in the end. I took the strategy of pretty much ignoring my wedding and letting my relatives do whatever they wanted because I just wanted to be married. :P Hopefully the time will fly by for you guys, and marriage is much more fun than engagement, I can tell you that for sure!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My dad told me I could elope if I wanted, and then my mom gave him the evil eye so I guess it's a no go haha. I know it will all be worth it in the end, the end just seems to be forever away!
      -Maia

      Delete

I love reading all your sweet words, so comment away and I'll do my best to respond to each and every one of you!

Pin It button on image hover