Monday, January 14, 2013

Honeymoon and a Sweet Conundrum

We've officially booked honeymoon number 2!! Maui here we come. The one downside to both of us being young is we can't rent a car haha, oh well. We are going to rent bikes for most of the time we're there, time to start working on my endurance and leg strength!

Originally for our reception we were going to do a bunch of cupcakes instead of a big cake, but I'm kind of liking the idea of having a desert bar with a bunch of different choices instead. I'm still not sure which idea I like better, but I still have some time to figure it out.


4 comments:

  1. two honeymoons? That sounds awesome.
    We rented bikes and walked A LOT on our honeymoon and we loved it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The first honeymoon we're doing a camping trip/road trip in Colorado.
      I'm looking forward to biking, I think we'll be able to enjoy the scenery alot more this way!
      -Maia

      Delete
  2. stumbled on your blog via the blog hop at:
    http://www.whatjeanlikes.com/

    awww sounds so exciting!!! i am sure you guys will have an amazing time!

    New follower via email! :-)

    http://mscomposure.blogspot.com
    http://www.infinitelifefitness.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure we will because we'll be together! :)
      So glad you found my blog, thanks for following!
      -Maia

      Delete

I love reading all your sweet words, so comment away and I'll do my best to respond to each and every one of you!

Pin It button on image hover