Thursday, January 10, 2013

Currently

Missing: Jeremiah its been almost three months since I last saw him. Can't wait till next Thursday when I get to fly to CO and see him.

Moving: I'm trying to pack all of my non needed stuff so I can take it with me to Colorado,I'm officially moving and changing my name in 58 days!

Playing: Country music on my ipod, it doesn't get much better than this folks.

Considering: Having a Desert Bar instead of doing cupcakes. I like the idea of having a bunch of different choices.

Thinking: About what's left on my wedding to do list. Not much just a bunch of crafts and last minute decisions.


3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for joining our Aloha Friday Blog Hop. I was already following you and I am glad you followed back. I look forward to read from you more.

    xoxo Pakize

    http://madamekeke.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am your newest follower and was hopin' that you'd pop on by my blog (which is currently under construction so don't mind the missing photo, etc), hang around and follow me back!


    Have a lovely day!

    Sarah

    www.enjoyingtheepiphany.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a great way to stay on track. Have a great day. :) Here's the link in case you want to check it out. Thanks again.http://lenettacarnes.blogspot.com/2013/01/weekly-goals-linkup-1.html

    Also,My daughter, Kisha, also is taking over Fill In the Blank Fridays. The person doing it has decided she can't do it anymore so Kisha is now doing it. Her first one is today. Would love for you to join us there also. It's a fun one. Her blog ishttp://www.kjaggers.com/2013...

    You can also go to her page and at the to sign up for a reminder on both of these each week
 Have a wonderful evening. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your sweet words, so comment away and I'll do my best to respond to each and every one of you!

Pin It button on image hover