Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Countdown

Today marks one week until I get to see Jeremiah! 
I get to spend two whole weeks with him, that will be the longest we've been together since April, it''ll be awesome.
It will also be the last time I see him until our wedding week.
 Today also marks two months until I get to marry him!
We are halfway through our engagement period, these next two months can't go by fast enough.
 Excited doesn't even begin to cover how I'm feeling. 
And yes I'm one of those that counts down the days until we get married, don't judge.


2 comments:

  1. Two months, how exciting! And psh, girl, keep that countdown going... you only get married once, you have to live it up!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your sweet words, so comment away and I'll do my best to respond to each and every one of you!

Pin It button on image hover