Monday, December 17, 2012

Strive for my Five

 I'm going to link up with Lauren over at Kisses from the MRS and post five of my New Year Resolutions. 

1. Enjoy our Engagement and Wedding planning to the fullest, and not let my type A personality get the best of me.

2. Find a Volunteer Opportunity to participate in.

3. Open up Jeremiah's and my future home to others and learn how to be a good hostess.

4. Support and Love Jeremiah in the ways he needs me to not the ways I think.
(More on this in a later post.)

5. Spend our first year of Marriage learning as much as I can about Jeremiah and growing closer to him.

What are your Resolutions for 2013? Head on over to Kisses from the MRS and link up with her!


Kisses from the Mrs.



4 comments:

  1. so glad you decided to link up with me! i'm loving your resolutions! for number four, you should check out the five love languages... chris and i did that test and it helped us so much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea, I haven't read the book yet but I plan to once we get married. Have you read Love and Respect? That's another great book on how to communicate/relate in marriage.

      Delete
    2. I haven't read that one! I'm googling it right now =]

      Delete
    3. Awesome, let me know what you think!
      -Maia

      Delete

I love reading all your sweet words, so comment away and I'll do my best to respond to each and every one of you!

Pin It button on image hover