Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Engaged!

87 more days until I become a Mrs.
It's kinda crazy to think about actually. The day I've been dreaming about for the past two years is creeping closer. This wedding planning stuff is a lot harder than I ever thought it would be, there is so much more that goes into a wedding than I realized. For all of you that have successfully made it through wedding planning my hat is off to you. Every day there is something new that I think of that  needs to be addressed, it's rather overwhelming. Thankfully I am surrounded by people ready and willing to help if I just ask. For all of you who are in the midst of planning like me, the best piece of advice I can give you is to take advantage of everyone who is excited for you and ready to use their talents to help make your day amazing. My fiance is amazing at reminding me that this is just one day, the important part is that we will get to spend our forever together. 



2 comments:

  1. Congradulations on your engagement! You must be so happy. I am one of your newest followers through the blog hop and I am looking forward to reading more about your engagement and everything leading up to your wedding!
    Kyla
    www.littlebabybelles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by, so glad you found my blog!
      -Maia

      Delete

I love reading all your sweet words, so comment away and I'll do my best to respond to each and every one of you!

Pin It button on image hover